Monday, August 10, 2009

Out in The Field!

Dear Family-----
I'm still alive and well. We flew down to Londrina at 3 in the morning then had lunch with the president. The took a 4 hour bus ride to Bauru and have had an awesome 6 days so far. The language is finally entering my head and my companion, Elder Lyman is pretty cool. While going to visit with some members yesterday we saw a couple of Toucans, so that was pretty cool. The days are long and I get tired by the end of the day. I have blisters but at the end of the day it is well worth it! Oh ya, I forgot that we are baptizing a lady this week. Never thought it would be this quick, crazy huh?!?! I will take pictures of the baptism. I heard that Brayden is having a good time too, saw the pictures. Well I will send you the rest of my adventures in the mail!! Love you Elder Jordan Rodriguez

No comments: