Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Email

Mom,
Guess who it is? Your favorite son. Ha Ha Elder Rodriguez. MTC is great...like a church boot camp or a prison. They have cameras everywhere and electrical fences and guards so ya a prison. But I think I could survive, as long as I don't drop the soap or get shanked I'll be fine. The airport took forever like a 7-hour lay over but I got here ok. Today we went to the Temple and it was great. I learned more about the gospel in these 5 days then 4 years in seminary. It's funny most of the Brazilians think I'm Brazilian so they talk to me all crazy like. Love you mom.
Elder Rodriguez
PS: Tell the poopy I miss him and give a hug and kiss, little hug big kiss, little kiss
(Poppy is Rocco the dog)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jordan,

Sounds like you are having a great time already. I couldn't help but laugh when you said you guys rode around the airport twice on the tram. I guess that's one way to pass time. Sounds like something I would have done.

Are those two sister missionaries in the pictures at the temple "real" sisters ? They look like it.

Take care, Uncle John

Unknown said...

Oh.... I forgot to tell you, I'm over in New Mexico tonight and Guess what I am drinking ???

A strawberry fruit slushy from Sonic's.

Uncle John